Become an Ambassador of REACT
REACT Ambassadors inform, inspire and support a positive vision of cultural diversity in their school, communities and networks.
We are currently welcoming Ambassador applications from teachers, school leaders, volunteers in the youth and/or educative sector as well as those who are leaders in civil society organizations, mayors and other public office holders primarily from Italy, Greece, Germany, Bulgaria, Spain and from across Europe as well.
What is the role of Ambassadors?
- Lead by example: showcase your dedication to the fight against cultural, ethnical, religious or any other kind of stereotypes
- Inspire others to take action: encourage school leaders, educating communities, networks of parents, associations of teachers and educators as well as local, regional and national education department to get involved in tackling the diffusion of stereotypes through the boosting of critical thinking skills acquisition and exploiting the REACT tools already available.
- Connect with others:with likeminded individuals, work together with different stakeholders from cross REACT countries and Europe, and benefit from updates on critical thinking skills acquisition strategies, fight against cultural stereotypes diffusion and dialogic learning inspiring practices across Europe
Who can become an Ambassador?
We are currently seeking out the following individuals to become REACT Ambassadors:
- Headmistresses, headmasters, teachers and student group leaders of secondary schools with a commitment to multicultural action and advocacy
- Researchers, University professors, other educators (e.g. adult, VET educators) with commitment to ambitious educative action through innovation and non formal education activities
What are the benefit of being an Ambassador?
- Recognition from the REACT consortium and a short individual bio on the REACT official website
- Access to a local as well as European-wide network of REACT Ambassadors
- Access to resources and tools on critical thinking skills acquisition through dialogic learning methods, Reciprocal Maieutic Approach, Montessori approach to education for engaging and communicating with others
- Use of REACT branded materials for the creation of contents for web and social media channels
- Opportunities to gain visibility for your cultural action and advocacy on the REACT website and social media channels
- Opportunities to participate in European and national events across Europe
- Dedicated access to online and in-person workshop with REACT consortium experts on multiculturalism related topics, as well as ah-hoc capacity building support
What kind of activities can Ambassadors undertake?
- Raising awareness of the causes and impacts of cultural stereotypes
- Promoting individual and group actions in your school, community and networks
- Participating in public and private events as a representative of the REACT project
- Communicating on your cultural action and ambition at large
- Organization of online and offline events and thematic discussions
- Organizing activities related to cultural action and critical thinking skills acquisition pathways
- Connecting local cultural activists with other relevant network and stakeholders
- Exchanging knowledge through peer-to-peer learning
Questions? Please contact us (email@example.com )